Grant Application Required Attachments + Expected Timeline
Grant Application Required Attachments
- Operating organizational budget and year to date results for current fiscal year
- Budget for program to be funded, including anticipated sources of income
- List of current funders
- Financial statements (preferably audited) for prior year
- Bios for Executive Director, any other key leaders, and key staff overseeing program to be funded, including tenure at organization
- List of current board of directors
- Copy of most recent IRS 501(c)(3) federal tax exemption letter (not needed on renewal grants)
- For organizations operating in Chicago schools, please list the schools in which this program operates
Grant Submission Expected Timeline
We strive to communicate with you regarding your grant request in a timely manner. After submitting your proposal, you can expect to receive the following:
- Within 3-5 business days, notification of whether application is complete or if additional materials are needed
- Within 2 weeks, notification of questions on your proposal and/or a request for a meeting via phone, depending on nature and complexity of questions
- Within 4 weeks, notification of funding decision. Proposals from new prospective grantees could require more due diligence and take longer.
- Within 4-5 weeks, disbursement of funds for approved proposals. If a grant agreement is required, then this timing will depend on receipt of signed grant agreement.