The Osa Foundation is committed to helping individuals from underserved communities achieve their full potential. We do this by investing in organizations that reflect the following values as they create Opportunities, offer targeted Support and improve Access to resources.
The Osa Foundation’s work is grounded in the following values:
- Self-reliance: We value the dignity of hard work and consider self-reliance and sustainability to be the ultimate goal of our philanthropy.
- Equity: We believe that every person should have access to the resources needed to pursue and achieve their goals.
- Tolerance: We value and respect the diversity in our society.
- Innovation: We value critical, original thinking and creative problem solving.
- Integrity: We value honesty and transparency: accordingly we endeavor to conduct our work in a manner consistent with the highest ethical standards.
We seek to support grantee organizations that embody these beliefs and values.
To learn more about our story and investment philosophy, please click here.